Our local professional installers have a reputation for perfection and are courteous, on time, and provide superior workmanship. All installations are guaranteed and your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
In an effort to make sure your installation is as trouble free as possible,
we need your help…….
- Remove all small furniture and breakable items from the installation area (computers, electronics, etc)
- If you plan on not being home at the time of installation, please leave instructions as to gaining entry into your home as well as a phone number where you can be reached if needed.
- Please leave all pets in a safe place away from the installation area.
- Maintain a room temperature between 65-70 degrees at least 24 hours prior to installation.
- If we are doing demolition to an existing floor, such as removing tile, we will do our best to protect furnishings, etc. However, this type of work creates a great deal of dust that we cannot entirely control. Therefore, please expect to have to clean the installation and surrounding areas.
- Our installers will make every effort not to scratch your walls or baseboard. However, minor touch-up may be necessary.
- Gas appliances must be reconnected by your gas supplier.
- We will remove and reset toilets. However, many toilets have existing problems that do not surface until they are handled. If this is determined to be the case, it will be the homeowner’s responsibility to engage a plumber for repairs or replacement.
- Please remove all linens from beds that need to be moved or disassembled.
- If your new floor is higher than your existing floor, it may be necessary for us to trim the bottom of your doors in order for them to open and close. There will be an additional charge for this.
- Allow for a clean work area for the installers to pre-cut material (garage, patio, etc.). Make sure electricity is handy in those areas.
*We will go over all charges with you prior to installation. There may be additional charges if the installer is asked to perform work that is not part of the original scope or if a problem is revealed that our estimator could not anticipate.
- Don’t allow heavy furniture to be moved onto new installation for 24-48 hours. The adhesive usually requires 72 hours to cure. Dragging heavy objects will cause permanent damage. Use a piece of underlayment or plywood underneath to slide heavy objects into their location.
- Restrict traffic in the seam area for at least 24 hours after installation.
- Avoid walking on your vinyl floor with high heeled shoes at all time.
- Make sure walk off mats are approved for vinyl or they will discolor your floor.
- Please make sure there is water on site for mixing adhesive and grout.
- Do not walk on newly set tile for 24 hours.
- Allow grout to dry thoroughly before walking on it.
- Natural stone, such as slate, needs to be sealed. There will be an additional charge for sealing based on square footage.
- We do not seal grout alone, but sell product for the homeowner to apply. Grout should not be sealed for at least 24 hours in order to give it ample time to cure.
- Shedding is a normal occurrence in new cut pile carpets. Regular vacuuming will effectively remove all loose fibers.
- Shading is an inherent characteristic of a dense cut pile carpet. It is a visual effect and not a defect.
- Some carpet waste usually will be left over after installation. This is normal and most common where installations are in irregular rooms or on stairs.
- Cutting and seaming are often necessary in most installations. Though not entirely invisible, our installers will make every attempt to make all seams virtually impossible to locate whenever possible. Seams are more likely to be visible in berbers.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION!